- New webpage on the CHEU-lex corpus
- New website section dedicated to the LETRINT project
- Transius doctoral graduate, laureate of the 2020 CIUTI PhD Award
- FNS-funded research project on the history of humanitarian translation to be hosted by the Transius Centre.
- The next Transius Conference will be postponed until the summer of 2022.
- 4-8 November: Viva Voce Examinations
- Collective chapter in HTLF XX
- 18 April 2019: Véronique BOHN's Viva Voce Examination
- Transius PhD student awarded at the Swiss national final of "My thesis in 180 seconds" competition
- Transius Conference 2018: Thanks to all participants. See you in 2021.
- Renewal of the Centre’s International Advisory Board
- FTI-UNIGE’s Transius and Graduate Institute’s CTEI research projects engage in technical cooperation
- 4 November 2016: Introductory workshop on eye-tracking
- Transius was present at “Translating Europe” forum on legal translation quality
- Transius Conference 2015
- 31 March 2015: Samantha CAYRON's Viva Voce Examination
- Consolidator Grant awarded to Prof. Prieto Ramos